Friday 3 May 2013

Mosaic Tiles Wrap: Part Two in the Knitter Magazine

Part two of my Mosaic Tiles Wrap Pattern is the subscriber exclusive pattern in the Knitter Magazine this month. Issue 58 just arrived through the post and I am delighted to see my pattern and wrap shown so beautifully in the Magazine.

Mosaic Tiles Wrap by Emma Vining
The Knitter Issue 58
Image from the Knitter Blog
Looking at the Knitter blog, the wrap pictures also appear in a blog post on April 29th encouraging knitters to subscribe to the Apple digital magazine. I am so proud to have my pattern being used as an example of the kind of knitting pattern subscribers can expect. I hope knitters enjoy making the wrap as much as I did. The Habu bamboo lace yarn was such a pleasure to work with and the finished wrap is incredibly light with a flattering drape.
Mosaic Tiles Wrap by Emma Vining, The Knitter Issue 58
Image from the Knitter Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment